TELUS World of Science
1455 Quebec Street
Vancouver, BC V6A 3Z7
How to Get Here
- Take transit! We're across the street from the Main Street-Science World SkyTrain Station and offer rentable lockers for your personal belongings.
- We are only five minutes away from downtown Vancouver and conveniently located along the beautiful False Creek seawall walking and biking path.
- The Aquabus and False Creek Ferries make stops near TELUS World of Science.
- If you choose to drive, we are easily accessible from both Highway 99 (from Washington State) and the Trans-Canada Highway.
Science World encourages all visitors to take transit, but for those visitors who decide to drive, our prices are as follows:
During special events in the neighbourhood, our parking rates may change. At these times, visitors to Science World at TELUS World of Science can pay inside the lobby to get the regular parking rate.
Alternative Parking in the Neighbourhood
- Easy Park: at the corner of Terminal Ave and Quebec St
- Chinatown Easy Park: Lot 7 at 180 Keefer St
- Chinatown Impark: at 131 Keefer St
- Impark: Lot 1888 at Costco (on Expo Blvd), Lot 315 on Abbott St and Lot 582 at Pacific Blvd and Carrall St
- WestPark: Lot 1 near Costco (on Expo Blvd)
Methods of Payment
Pay by phone
Note your licence-plate number and call 604.662.7275. When prompted, enter 0610 as the lot number. Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete your purchase. You can also extend your parking time through the same process.
Pay by meter
Use your stall number to pay for parking. If you are parked in our overflow lot, use stall number 255 to pay for parking, then put your receipt on the dash of your vehicle.
Pay inside at Admissions
If you prefer to pay for parking inside the building, you can do so with our Admissions team by providing your licence-plate number.
Note: An average visit to Science World at TELUS World of Science takes 3–4 hours.