Catalyst for Science
Populated from the BC Science Teachers' Association (BCScTA) and Science World archives, this grade 8–12 resources site shares teacher reviewed and classroom tested science-based resources.
Field Trip Rates & Booking
Add-on OMNIMAX film: +$5 per person
Add-on Reserved Program: +$1 per student
- All prices are subject to tax
- *1 adult (teacher and/or chaperone(s)) free for every 5 students (general admission only). Extra adults will be charged $10.05 + tax.
- School group rates only available for BC schools registered with the Ministry of Education and Licensed Preschools.
- Rates only available Monday–Friday except for Statutory Holidays. Please note that we are closed on Mondays until March 11, 2016.
- Minimum 15 students required, and 1 adult required for every 10 students.
- No passes or coupons other than Science World memberships are accepted with school group bookings.
- Full lump-sum payment is required by debit, Visa, MasterCard, cash or cheque payable to "ASTC Science World Society". Direct billing available upon request at booking time. Some conditions may apply.
- For cancellations made with less than 14 days' notice, a $60 administration fee applies.
- Visitors arriving separately from the group will be charged the public admission rate.
- School group rates only valid from September 8, 2015–June 30, 2016 (not available during Winter/Spring breaks).