Friday, July 15: Camp out with your family near your favourite Science World exhibits and experience a close encounter with Dr Scott from Dinosaur Train at the Peter Brown Family Centre Stage! That's right, Dr Scott will be dropping by for a presentation about some of his favourite dinosaurs at the beginning of the night. Your overnight stay includes an OMNIMAX film, gallery exploration, "behind-the-scenes" activities, a live science show and more!
Friday, July 15
Science World Member: $56 | General Public: $62
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must be age 6–12
- 1:4 minimum adult to student ratio required for supervision
- Check-in begins promptly at 6:30pm
- Tickets will not be sold at the door
- An evening snack & morning breakfast will be provided
- Your Slumber Party includes general admission to TELUS World of Science for the day after your sleepover
- You'll get free overnight parking
All prices are subject to tax and may change without notice.