We have space available throughout the year to display artwork that aligns with our mission to ignite wonder and empower dreams through science and nature, and is relevant to our core audience of young families. We are taking proposals from artists whose work:
- Brings together art and science in a creative way
- Uses art as a lens through which to examine, express, or experiment with scientific theories, processes or principles or;
- Explores the human and social impact of science
- We love work that sparks the curiosity of the public and invites questions and/or participation
- 2D and 3D works, digital art, as well as performance and time-based work will be considered
Honorariums are offered for both single artist and group shows. We also offer to host an opening reception with light refreshments provided by Science World, free to the public, on an evening in the first week of installation if the artist so chooses.
Displays typically range from about 8-16 weeks in length. We are booking for the 2019-2020 calendar years, dependent on space available.
If you are interested in your artwork being displayed, please fill out the form below.