Thursday, February 4, 2016
| || |
Presale (October 19–November 2, by invitation only)
$125 General Ticket
$225 VIP Ticket
Early Bird (November 3–December 2)
$135 General Ticket
$235 VIP Ticket
Regular Admission (after December 2)
$145 General Ticket
$250 VIP Ticket
$1,250 Group Package (10 Regular Tickets)
- General admission ticket holders will receive open bar, ample hors d’oeuvres throughout the evening, plus access to a variety of special cocktail science activities, demos and programs.
- VIP ticket holders will receive all the benefits of a general ticket holders plus special perks, including early entrance to the event, exclusive VIP lounge access, valet parking, specialty cocktail offerings, gourmet food, and a swag bag.
Additional Ticket Info
- Group discount: guests purchasing 10 or more regular tickets will receive a $20 discount per ticket. Tickets must be purchased all at once to receive discount.
- Tickets will not be sold at the door. Advanced ticket sales only.
- Tickets must be purchased online
- Tickets are non-refundable
Register here to ensure you’re first in line to purchase event tickets when they go on sale. For more event information or sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com or call 604.443.7484.
Science of Cocktails: Molecular Mixology meets the Laboratory of Libations (October 22, 2015)
Note: this is a 19+ event. All ticket sales are final.