Join us as we investigate coding with this family-friendly session that gets children and adults exploring together.
About this Event
Big Science for Little Hands @ Home: Coding Capers
Join us for this hands-on, activity-based workshop where we will explore the world of coding - without computers!
Recommended for ages 4 - 8
This online session is activity-based. These are the materials you will need for this session:
- Painter’s Tape
- Lots of paper cut up into squares (letter-sized paper cut into 4 squares)
- Pen, pencils & markers to draw/write with
- Scrap paper – letter-sized
- Favourite storybook character (to tell us about, or show a picture, figure etc.)
- A flat surface to work on (table/floor) during workshop
By registering for this session, you acknowledge that all discussion and participation are for educational purposes, ONLY. Please note that only children with parents present will be invited to turn their webcams on. For those families who choose to participate via webcam, please note that Science World will not be recording this session.
Please join the session on a computer to make use of all the features. For the safety and privacy of all participants the link you receive is just for you, thank you.