Preschool Curiosity Club is back this Spring in an online format!
Preschool Curiosity Club is an online program for children ages 3 to 5 and their grown-ups.
Each four-week program is designed to encourage your preschooler to ask questions and make discoveries with a focus on one scientific theme. Online classes encourage STEAM (science, engineering, art and design, and math) learning through hands-on investigations, songs, experiments and other activities appropriate for young minds to encourage the natural curiosity from the comfort of your home.
Plant Detectives: Seeds, Flowers and Pollinators!
Join us as we explore what seeds need in order to grow into a healthy plant and how pollinators, such as bees and butterflies, help in the process. We’ll carry out science experiments, participate in hands-on investigations, move our bodies, sing songs and lots more.
Tuesdays: May 11, 18, 25 and June 1
Time: 9:30am - 10:30am or 11:00am - noon
Science World Members: $119
General Public: $139
(Prices are subject to tax)
Participants will be sent materials as part of our online program to ensure maximum engagement for STEAM learning can take place.
Good stuff for you to know:
- Preschool Curiosity Club's online programming is suitable for children ages 3–5 years only.
- Classes will be hosted through Zoom.
- For the best interactive experience, families are expected to have their camera and microphone on during each class.
- You know your child best. Please consider whether your child is ready to spend 60 minutes participating in an online class.
- Space is limited to 10 children per program.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Adults are expected to fully participate in the program and learn with their child.
- Pro-rated refunds will not be given for absences or any other reason.
- Dates and programs are subject to change.
- All cancellations and modifications to registration are subject to a $25 administration fee.