Booking Your Visit
Tickets for Free Day are now sold out.
Does everyone need a ticket?
Everyone (except children 2 and under who get in free) needs to reserve a ticket online as there will be a limited amount of tickets and NO walk-up tickets will be available at the door.
Where can I book my timed-entry ticket?
Members and visitors can book their visit here or by clicking “Book Your Visit” at the top right-hand navigation menu on our website.
How many tickets can I book?
Tickets are limited to a maximum of 5 people per group. Please note that only one booking per person is permitted. If we notice multiple bookings under the same name, all tickets will be cancelled without notice.
Can I transfer my tickets?
Tickets are non-transferable in order to maintain our ability to contact trace if necessary. These tickets also have no cash value and cannot be resold. If tickets are misused, they will be cancelled without notice.
What if I can no longer make my booked visit?
If you can no longer make your booked visit, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing [email protected] with your booking number. This gives other Members and visitors the opportunity to book your timed-entry ticket.
Please note: Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 19+.
While You're Here
- Please only approach the front door to queue 10 minutes before your entry time to avoid crowding at the entrance.
- Please ensure that you are here for your entry time. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your entry time, your ticket will be cancelled without notice.
- There are no public washrooms available. Washrooms are for Science World visitors only.
- OMNIMAX® and Snack Lab are currently closed.
- Triple O’s restaurant is open. Visitors may also use the snacking area located in the Innovation Lab in the Eureka! Gallery.
- The Wonder Gallery is open at a reduced capacity. Be advised that waitlists may close by 2pm on busy days.
- Please be respectful towards staff and follow their directions. There will be no tolerance for any racism or discrimination (including microaggressions) towards staff or visitors.
- Please keep your visit within a maximum of 3 hours. Be advised that tickets with timed entry for 4pm gives visitors up to 1 hour to explore Science World before closing.
- Parking is limited in the Impark lot on Quebec street and is not guaranteed for all ticket holders. Science World visitors can pay for parking at Admissions.
Please note: There will be no in/out privileges on Free Day.
Tourism Challenge 2022
If you are participating in the Tourism Challenge, please see a team member at the front door to collect your stamp on Free Day.