TELUS World of Science
1455 Quebec Street
Vancouver, BC V6A 3Z7
How to Get Here
- Take transit! We're across the street from the Main Street-Science World SkyTrain Station and offer rentable lockers for your personal belongings.
- We are only five minutes away from downtown Vancouver and conveniently located along the beautiful False Creek seawall walking and biking path.
- The Aquabus and False Creek Ferries make stops near TELUS World of Science.
- If you choose to drive, we are easily accessible from both Highway 99 (from Washington State) and the Trans-Canada Highway.
Science World encourages all visitors to take transit, but for those visitors who decide to drive, our prices are as follows:
During special events in the neighbourhood, our parking rates may change. At these times, visitors can pay inside the lobby to get the regular parking rate.
Alternative Parking in the Neighbourhood
- Impark: 183 Terminal Ave (at Quebec St, CLOSED on Sunday)
- Impark: 333 Terminal Ave (at Station St)
- Easy Park: 1500 Quebec St (at the corner of Terminal Ave)
- Easy Park: Creekside Community Centre (Athletes Way at Ontario St)
- WestPark: 438 Terminal Ave (at Thornton St)
Methods of Payment
Pay by phone: Note your licence plate number and call 604.662.7275. When prompted, enter 0610 as the lot number. Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete your purchase. You can also extend your parking time through the same process.
Pay by meter: Use your licence plate and credit card to pay for parking. Note that our outdoor parking meters do not accept cash.
Pay inside at Admissions: If you prefer to pay for parking inside the building, you can do so with our Admissions team by providing your licence plate number.