Venue: Science World’s Green Roof Terrace
Dates: Thursday through Sunday, in July, August and September
Occupancy size: Max. 30 guests.
Time: Available in 2.5-hour time slots*
9am–11:30am, 12pm–2:30pm, 3pm–5:30pm
As a registered charity and in accordance with Canada Revenue Guidelines, taxes are not assessed on our space rentals.
*Each time slot is inclusive of set-up and cleanup time
This package includes:
- A thorough sanitizing of all surfaces and high-touch areas
- Portable handwashing station
- Hand sanitizing station
- Socially distant seating
- A large, spacious tent
- Portable sound system consisting of two speakers on tripods, one wireless handheld microphone, mixer
- Up to thirty (30) padded white resin chairs
- One (1) 6-foot, rectangular table with white linen, for event welcoming, cards and gifts
- One (1) wooden easel for welcome signage
- One (1) 4-foot, rectangular table with white linen and up to two (2) white, padded resin chairs for signing of the marriage license
- Venue staff, including event coordinator, event facilitators and housekeeping
- Up to three (3) additional 6-foot, rectangular tables with black linens for other uses
- Up to two (2) coat racks with coat hangers
Not included in this package: officiant, décor and personal effects, photographer/videographer, food/beverage service, admission to Science World.