We have made the difficult decision to suspend Preschool Curiosity Club until further notice. Please contact us with any questions.
Preschool Curiosity Club is a program for children ages 2 to 4 and their grown-ups. We have programs for two age levels: Toddlers (2 to 3 years old) and Preschoolers (3 to 4 years old).
Each four-week program focuses on one theme and is set up to encourage your preschooler to ask questions and make discoveries. Classes are filled with songs, stories, and hands-on activities. Whether through an introduction to coding (without computers) or tinkering projects that help them learn how things work, these programs help open minds and encourage the natural curiosity young kids are brimming with. We hope to see your little scientist in the next group!
Preschool Curiosity Club takes place in the Discovery Lab.
Science World Members: $85
General Public: $100
(Prices are subject to tax).
Program fee includes a two-hour parking pass.
Online registration for each program opens one month prior to start date.
Good stuff for you to know:
- Preschool Curiosity Club is suitable for children ages 2–4 years only.
- You know your child best. Please consider whether your child is ready to spend 45–60 minutes focused on STEAM activities.
- Space is limited to 10 children per program.
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults are expected to join in with the program and learn with their child.
- Space is available only for the registered child and one adult. No siblings or extra adults.
- Toddler classes are 45 minutes in length.
- Preschooler classes are one hour in length.
- Drop-in registration will not be accepted.
- Pro-rated refunds will not be given for absences or any other reason.
- Dates and programs are subject to change.
- All cancellations and modifications to registration are subject to a $25 administration fee.
- A Science World parking pass will be emailed to you one week before the first class of each session.