Have a few hours to spare? Make an impact.
Volunteers in our core volunteer program represent a wonderful cross-section of people with diverse backgrounds, ages and interests, each one contributing in their own special way. Volunteers receive a wide array of benefits, including challenging and rewarding job responsibilities, training, lounge privileges, inclusion in staff events, restaurant and store discounts, a recognition program and educational and learning opportunities.
What you need to know
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must commit to a minimum of 100 hours of volunteer service.
- We will ask you to volunteer for a 2–4 hour shift once per week.
- There are 2 intake and training sessions each year—Spring and Fall. There also may be the possibility of specific recruitment for volunteers, as required.
Applications for our Fall Intake are now being accepted until Sunday, August 25th.
We are recruiting for the following opportunities:
- Expert Learner – Tinkering Space and KEVA Volunteers
- Robotics and Advanced Robotics Volunteers
- ‘Science Ninja’ Demonstration Team Volunteers
- Search: Sara Stern Gallery Volunteers
- Super Science Club Volunteers
- Volunteers - Data Collectors
- Wonder Gallery – Play Facilitator Volunteers
For further information and to complete an application form, please register below. You are welcome to apply for any or all that interest you.
Please also check our other volunteer opportunities on the left.