April is Resource Month at Science World and, to celebrate, we’re hosting a contest for teachers!
Enter to win a free field trip for your class or $300 in science supplies! How? It's easy:
- Find an activity from our online collection of free resources
- Try it out with your students
- Leave a comment on the activity page describing how you used the activity, what you modified or your suggestions for its use for other teachers.
You receive one entry for each qualifying comment. Enter as many times as you wish! Good luck!
The contest runs from April 11–May 8, 2016We've pushed back the contest deadline! Contest runs until May 15, 2016!
- The winner will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries.
- The winner selects from either 1) a free field trip to Science World at TELUS World of Science or select science centre partners across BC, or 2) a $300 gift certificate, courtesy of Westlab.