Science World works closely with local health authorities to ensure our facilities meets or exceeds the current requirements of the CDC and Vancouver Coastal Health.
For the safety of our visitors and staff, please stay home if you or anyone in your household has a fever, is demonstrating any COVID-19 symptoms, or does not feel well.
When you arrive:
- We encourage you to use the hand sanitizer provided by Science World when entering and exiting the building.
- Stroller parking is unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
While you’re here:
- OMNIMAX® is currently closed. We look forward to reopening in the near future!
- Snack Lab is open. Visitors may also eat or drink at Centre Stage or in the public lunchroom located on the first floor.
- The touchless water bottle filling stations are functioning.
- The Wonder Gallery is open at a reduced capacity. Be advised that waitlists may close by 2pm on busy days.
- Please be respectful towards staff and follow their directions.
- There will be no tolerance for any racism or discrimination towards other visitors or staff. Any misconduct, including failure to comply with our Visitor Code of Conduct, will result in removal from the facility without a refund.
- There will be no tolerance for abusive behaviour towards our staff. Any misconduct, including threats or insults, will result in removal from the facility without refund.
About your tickets:
- Science World has returned to full capacity and timed-ticketing is no longer in effect. Members and visitors are still welcome to book their visit online if they choose.
- Tickets cannot be transferred or rescheduled. We encourage you to purchase your tickets on arrival at Admissions if you are unsure about the specific date or time you want to visit.
- Children 2 and under get in free and those 12 and under must be supervised by an adult.
- Please try to keep your visit within a maximum of 3 hours.
- For more information please read through our Ticketing FAQ.