It's almost time for your trip to the dome! Watch the video below to get a glimpse at what to expect during your day:
Important things to remember:
- Please try to arrive at your scheduled arrival time. If you arrive early, we will do our best to get you into the building, but we ask that you be patient with our staff as we manage all school arrivals. Please dress for the weather.
- Upon arrival, our team will be waiting to check you in, settle payment, orient your group to the building rules, and give everyone a hand stamp.
- We require a 1:5 adult to student ratio. Please split your class into groups with your adult chaperones. Chaperones must stay with their group at all times.
- Chaperones can read through our health and safety protocols to learn what to expect during their visit to the dome.
- There will be coatracks available for your class, but please only bring what is necessary for the day as they are unattended and have limited space on them.
- There are many places to eat around the building - please be mindful not to eat lunch in galleries that indicate no food or drink.
- Treat visitors and staff with respect. Science World is committed to ensuring our facilities uphold anti-racist values that allow visitors to feel safe and welcomed. There will be no tolerance for any racism or discrimination (including microaggressions) towards staff or visitors.
Download a worksheet to encourage grade-appropriate exploration in our various galleries while on your field trip. There's one for: