We are now fully booked for in-person field trips for the remaining 2022 school year. If you are interested in booking an Online Science Adventure, please email [email protected]
As an alternative to a workshop or field trip to Science World, bring STEM into your classroom via our FREE volunteer mentors from the Scientists and Innovators in Schools (SIS) program.
- School group rates only available for BC schools registered with the Ministry of Education and Licensed Preschools (not available to language schools, daycamps, daycares or afterschool programs).
- Rates and programs available Monday–Friday except for Statutory Holidays.
- Minimum 15 students required, and 1 adult required for every 5 students.
- 1 adult general admission (teacher and/or chaperone(s)) free for every 5 paid students. Extra adults will be charged $10.50 + GST.
- No passes or coupons other than Science World memberships are accepted with school group bookings.
- No deposit required. Full lump-sum payment on arrival. Payment available via debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or cheque payable to "ASTC Science World Society". Direct billing available upon request and arranged prior to the date of the visit. Some conditions may apply.
- For cancellations made with less than 14 days' notice, a $60 administration fee applies.
- Visitors checking-in separately from the group will be charged the public admission rate.
- School group rates only valid until June 24, 2022 (NOT available during Winter/Spring breaks and on professional development dates).