|(K–12) General Admission:||$10.00 + GST|
|Teacher/Chaperone:||1 FREE for every 5 students*|
|Add-on Reserved Program:||$1.85 + GST per student (unless otherwise indicated)|
*Extra adults beyond the 1 FREE per 5 students will be charged $10.50 + GST.
Note: Do you teach at an underserved school? Consider applying for a Class Bursary.
Health and Safety:
- Visitors aged 12 and over are required to show proof of vaccination to gain entry to Science World.
Visitors aged 19 and over must also be prepared to show a valid government photo ID:
- Driver's License
- BC Services Card
- Masks continue to be mandatory for staff and visitors ages 5 and over to ensure the safety of those who have not been vaccinated, including children under 12. We may provide medical exemption for visitors with medical conditions or with physical or cognitive disabilities that limit the ability to put on a mask without assistance.
- Any members of your group that are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or do not feel well should not visit Science World.
- Please make sure to maintain a healthy physical distance between your group and other visitors and staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building and at the entrance and exit to Science World.
Booking and Cancellation:
- Minimum 15 students required, and 1 adult required for every 5 students
- School group rates only available for BC schools registered with the Ministry of Education and Licensed Preschools
- Rates only available Monday–Friday except for Statutory Holidays.
- No passes or coupons other than Science World Memberships are accepted with school group bookings
- Full lump-sum payment is required by debit, Visa, MasterCard, cash or cheque payable to "ASTC Science World Society". Direct billing available upon request at booking time. Some conditions may apply
- For cancellations made with less than 14 days' notice, a $60 administration fee applies
- Visitors arriving separately from the group will be charged the public admission rate
- School group rates only valid from September 8, 2021–June 30, 2022 (not available during Winter/Spring breaks)
Reserve your Science World Field Trip online:
Thank you for your interest in reserving a field trip! We anticipate taking requests for spring field trips in early January.
For program or date availability or to update your request, email@example.com or 604.443.7500. We know how busy teachers are, so if your call doesn't get through let us know a time when you're free to accept calls.
For help planning your field trip such as program suggestions, 604.443.7416