|(K–12) General Admission:||$12.25 + GST*|
|Teacher/Chaperone:||1 FREE for every 5 students**|
|Add-on Reserved Program:||$1.85 + GST per student (unless otherwise indicated)|
*Science World offers free general admission to all self-identifying Indigenous Peoples. Please have the teacher notify the admissions staff upon checking in if this applies to anyone in your group.
**Extra adults beyond the 1 FREE per 5 students will be charged $13.25 + GST.
Do you teach at an underserved school? Consider applying for a Class Bursary.
Health and Safety:
- For the safety of our visitors and staff, please stay home if you or anyone in your household has a fever, is demonstrating any COVID-19 symptoms or does not feel well.
- All visitors should consider taking the BC COVID-19 Self-Check prior to arrival to ensure that they are NOT exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
Booking and Cancellation:
- Minimum 15 students required, and 1 adult required for every 5 students.
- School group rates only available for BC schools registered with the Ministry of Education and Licensed Preschools (not available to language schools, daycamps, daycares, or afterschool programs).
- Rates only available Monday–Friday except for Statutory Holidays.
- No passes or coupons other than Science World Memberships are accepted with school group bookings.
- Full lump-sum payment is required by debit, credit card, cash, or cheque payable to "ASTC Science World Society." Direct billing available upon request at booking time. Some conditions may apply.
- For cancellations made with less than 14 days notice, a $60 administration fee will apply.
- Visitors arriving separately from the group will be charged the public admission rate.
- School group rates only valid for the 2023-2024 school year (not available during Winter/Spring breaks), October 2023 - June 21, 2024. Updates will be in the Educator newsletter. (Are you signed up?)
Reserve your Science World Field Trip below:
To update your request, please email [email protected]
For help planning your field trip, please email [email protected]