|(K–12) General Admission:||$10.00 + GST|
|Teacher/Chaperone:||1 FREE for every 5 students*|
|Add-on OMNIMAX film:||$5 + GST per person|
|Add-on Reserved Program:||$1.25 + GST per student (unless otherwise indicated)|
Note: Do you teach at an underserved school? Consider applying for a Class Field Trip Bursary.
- School group rates only available for BC schools registered with the Ministry of Education and Licensed Preschools
- Rates only available Monday–Friday except for Statutory Holidays. Please note that we are closed September 9-12, 2019 and January 13-15, 2020
- Minimum 15 students required, and 1 adult required for every 10 students
- No passes or coupons other than Science World Memberships are accepted with school group bookings
- Full lump-sum payment is required by debit, Visa, MasterCard, cash or cheque payable to "ASTC Science World Society". Direct billing available upon request at booking time. Some conditions may apply
- For cancellations made with less than 14 days' notice, a $60 administration fee applies
- Visitors arriving separately from the group will be charged the public admission rate
- School group rates only valid from September 3, 2019–June 26, 2020 (not available during Winter/Spring breaks)
Reserve your Science World Field Trip online:
For program or date availability or to update your request, firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.443.7500. We know how busy teachers are, so if your call doesn't get through let us know a time when you're free to accept calls.
For help planning your field trip such as program suggestions, 604.443.7416